- App knows where is the paseenger.
- Passenger sends a shout
- Has a registered location (where the passenger has made the shout from)
- Message – Typically mentioning the location address how and where to pick and drop off
- Drop location – The geo point of the drop location
- Platform then search for the tuk driers currently active and idle at around the pickup location
- Tuk drivers get a notification regarding the pickup shout
- Drivers can slide the shout to ignore else accept
- Passenger is then alertered with a notification for all the accepted
- Then he can pick a driver to accept the ride
- Then driver see that his request was accepted
- At this point driver accept means he is going pick up the passenger
- Else he is going to ignore passenger if driver not took action within 40 seconds passenger is notified. Then he can pick another.
- This process will continue until a driver is on to pick a passenger or passenger remove the shout (alert)
- Points system can be created for rating passenger and drivers.