If you wanted to send an anonymous email, this guide is for you.
Make sure you already have the email prepared.
When sending the email, use a public wireless network for better anonymity. Do not use a network if they ask for your information. Do not send this from home.
Try to have a machine with a clean OS (no information about you).
Here’s the instructions:
- Download Tor browser and install. https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en
- Open Tor browser.
- Go to Hide Me proxy or use another proxy. https://hide.me/en/proxy
- From the proxy website, access https://anonymousemail.me/
- Now you can type the mail.
- Fill “From”, “To”, “Subject”, “Body”. Type a fake From address that will get attention of the recipient.
- Click I’m not a robot and select the correct images. If you select the correct images there will be a green tick for the box.
- Make sure mail is correct.
- Send the mail and you should see a message that tells mail is sent.
- close the browser.
- Disconnect from the network.
- Get out from the place 😀
Here’s a list of anonymous email services, that you can try: